Teleworking Technology Support
Frequently asked questions for technology support while teleworking.
KSU Phone and Voice Mail
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
REmote Desktop Access
How do I conduct a virtual meeting ?
- Zoom provides a free online platform to share your screen, chat, or give a presentation (PowerPoint).
- Meetings with three or more participants are currently limited to 40-minutes. (Unlimited time for 1 to 1 meetings)
- Sign up for the free Zoom account here using your KSU email.
- Learn how to set up or join a meeting by following the video tutorials here.
- If KSU staff and faculty need to host a phone conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (502) 597-7000.
- Create a phone conference by dialing (502) 597-7009 off-campus or 7009 on-campus.
- Moderators will enter the moderator access code followed by #
- Participants will enter the participant access code followed by #
- Support for phone conferencing is available by contacting email@example.com or by calling (502) 597-7000.
Store Files in the Cloud
Self-Paced Microsoft Office Training
For self-paced training on Microsoft Office Products please click the below link:
We will be updating this page with new questions and answers, so check back often.
This page is current as of 10/8/2020.