Connecting to VPN on Windows
Prior to connecting to VPN, make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection.
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom of the screen and start typing NetExtender.
- Open the SonicWall NetExtender app.
- If blank, enter kysuvpn.kysu.edu:4433 in the Server field.
- Enter KSU login (without @kysu.edu) and password.
- If blank, enter kysu.campus in the Domain field.
- Click connect.
Caution: when finished, make sure you click disconnect before turning off your computer.