WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Through collaboration and consultation, The Office of Human Resources supports the Kentucky State University community in identifying and responding to its changing needs. We are committed to enhancing the contributions of all employees, making it possible to attract and retain our most valuable asset — people.
ABOUT THE OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
We make every effort to provide excellent service to the university community by using sound and effective personnel practices. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are committed to serving a diverse community of students, staff and faculty.
- Administrative support and guidance in the recruitment, hiring and employee evaluation processes
- Establishes compensation and benefits levels
- Conducts employee orientation
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Assistance to employees with disability needs
If you have difficulty finding something or if you may be of service to you, please contact our staff.
EEO/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION & VETERANS STATEMENT
Office of Human Resources
Julian M. Carroll
Academic Service Building
400 E. Main Street
Frankfort, KY 40601
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (502) 597-6667
Fax: (502) 597-6450