- Background Check Form
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Employee Checkout Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Key Request Form
- Parking Information
- Personnel Action Form Completion Guide
- Personnel Action Form
- Position Vacancy Authorization Form Completion Guide
- Position Vacancy Authorization Form
- Student EPAF Approval Form
- Student EPAF Approval Form — Land Grant
- Telecommute Deliverable Form
- Outside Employment or Business Activity Request
Family & Medical Leave Act Forms (FMLA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA) is a United States federal law requiring larger employers to provide employees job-protected unpaid leave due to a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform his or her job, or to care for a sick family member, or to care for a new child (including by birth, adoption or foster care). The FMLA is administered by the Wage and Hour Division of the Employment Standards Administration of the US Department of Labor.
Eligibility Requirements: Employees are eligible if they have worked for the University for at least one year, and for 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months.
Employees seeking FMLA leave must submit forms completed by their physicians to the Office of Human Resources 30 days in advance of planned leave when possible. In the event of an emergency, employees should submit completed form (or have others submit them on their behalf) as soon as possible after the sudden accident or illness necessitating the leave occurs.
- FMLA Rights and Responsibilities
- FMLA Form for Employee's Own Condition (Employee Only)
- FMLA Form for a Family Member (Care of a Covered Relative)
- FMLA Form for Serious Injury or Illness for a Veteran Military Caregiver
- FMLA Form for a Qualifying Exigency for Military Service
- FMLA Form for Care of a Military Member with Serious Injury
Performance Evaluation Instructions and Forms
Contact the Office of Human Resources for information on conducting performance evaluations.