Facility / Event Reservations
Kentucky State University's campus features several venues for hosting any number of different events and programs - from auditoriums appropriate for performing arts, to classrooms, as well as multi-purpose facilities, outdoor green spaces and more.
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs, through their advisors), University Departments/Divisions/Units, as well as Alumni are welcome to request a reservation and may begin the reservation process through this website.
Community members are welcome to request space as well, but must do so by following the instructions listed below (for external entities).
The procedure for reserving and/or renting a University space depends on the type of event planned.
- EXTERNAL ENTITIES (entities that are outside of KSU) MUST contact the Public Engagement and Community Outreach office for information on the contractual process and rates. Do not proceed with submitting requests through this website. Rather, please contact the Public Engagement and Community Outreach office at (502) 597-6063 to make inquiry regarding space for your organization or group. Requests from external entities who proceed and submit without first having approval from the Public Engagement and Community Outreach office will not be processed or acknowledged.
- KSU DEPARTMENTS, DIVISIONS and UNITS as well as REGISTERED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS (via
ADVISORS) can continue with the online reservation request process by clicking on the Reservations
Instructions (found to the left).
- Submitting requests does not automatically reserve the space, rather your submission will be reviewed by Auxiliary Services and applicable campus contacts.
- An Auxiliary Services representative will follow up with you by email to let you know if your event was Approved or Denied.
- Requests strictly initiated via email, rather than through this online request form, will not be considered; instead they will be discarded.
- If your event involves serving refreshments, our Kentucky State University dining
partner needs to be contacted as they have first right of refusal.
- If our dining partner is able to accommodate the event (that involves refreshments), they will need to receive the Purchase Order (PO) number affiliated with the event; otherwise they may opt to charge late fees and possibly deny/decline providing refreshments for your event.
- So please make sure you allow for two to four weeks for both your inquiry to our dining partner and for the needed/necessary internal processing of requisition and PO.
Your continuance with this FACILITY/EVENT RESERVATION REQUEST process means you have understood the information listed above and as well have agreed to the following terms available here.