Request for Facility/Event Reservation Instructions

Kentucky State University's campus features several venues for hosting any number of different events and programs - from auditoriums appropriate for performing arts, to classrooms, as well as multi-purpose facilities, outdoor green spaces and more.  The procedure for reserving and/or renting a University space depends on the type of event planned. University Departments, Registered Student Organizations (via their advisors) and alumni may reserve space for Events at various Facilities on Kentucky State University’s beautiful campus. Venues include ballrooms, auditoriums, classrooms, theaters, multi-purpose facilities, green spaces, and more.

Registered Student Organizations (RSOs, through their advisors), University Departments/Divisions/Units, as well as Alumni are welcome to request a reservation and may begin the reservation process through this website.

Community members are welcome to request space as well, but must do so by following the instructions listed below (for external entities). 

  • ALL EXTERNAL ENTITIES MUST: contact Public Engagement at for information on the contractual process and rates if you wish to request a space for your organization.
  • KSU DEPARTMENTS AND REGISTERED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS (via advisors) MUST: click on the button below to begin the reservation process through the Office of Auxiliary Services.  This step in the process does not reserve space, but simply submits the request that will be reviewed by Auxiliary Services and applicable campus contacts.  An Auxiliary Services representative will follow up with either an approval or denial of the Request.  Requests initiated via email, rather than through this form, will not be considered; they will be discarded. If your event involves food, the Kentucky State University dining partner needs to be contacted as they have first right of refusal. If our dining partner is able to accommodate the event (that involves food), they will need to receive a PO otherwise they have no obligation to provide food for the event.  So please make sure you allow for two to four weeks for both your inquiry to our dining partner and for the needed/necessary internal processing of any requisitions and PO. If your event is held and it involved refreshments/food and you did NOT contact our dining partner, you/your group will be cited for breach of contract.



Your submission of requests signifies your agreement with and acceptance of the following “Guidelines for Events Held at Campus Facilities

Please report any concerns via e-mail to Auxiliary Services – – who will address them with the applicable party.  If email is inaccessible, please call (502) 597-5692.


Auxiliary Services
Julian M. Carroll Academic Services Building
Suite 333
(502) 597-5692