Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having issues installing Office applications on your PC or Mac, click here or contact the IT Help Desk at (502) 597-7000.
If I recently purchased Office and am now also be eligible for free Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise though my school, will I receive any credit and/or compensation?
No. The Office purchased is a consumer offering and students can continue to take advantage of the purchased offer.
Yes, this would count towards the limit of installing it on one of five tablets. Just install the applications and sign in with your school ID.
• Get always up-to-date Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and more.
• Install apps on up to five PCs, five tablets, and five mobile devices.
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock support from Microsoft.
Your Microsoft 365 subscription through your institution ends upon graduation. You may enroll into other consumer or commercial offers available. Make sure to transfer all your files from your KSU OneDrive to your personal OneDrive prior to graduation.
Use Office Online for free.
- The online version of your favorite Office applications where you can share and simultaneously work on your documents with classmates and friends. No need to merge different versions later.
- Download the OneNote app for PC, Mac, mobile & tablet.
- Purchase either:
- Office 365 Education (best for University students)
- Microsoft 365 Family
For a list of devices and requirements, click here.
Do I get anything else besides Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise when I use the self-service process?
In addition to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, you can activate Microsoft 365 on your mobile device (iOS or Android) and tablet (iOS or Android), giving you access to edit and review your homework on the go. You also get 1 TB of storage through OneDrive to ensure you access to all of your documents whenever you need them. If you using a computer that doesn’t have Microsoft 365 installed, you can edit or review those assignments in Office Online in any browser.
To access Your Microsoft 365 account on the Web:
- Log on to your computer as usual.
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://outlook.com/kysu.edu or click the email link on the KSU home page.
- Use your KSU e-mail address and password to sign-in.