Remote Desktop Connection
Finding the name of your desktop computer
- Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and type This PC.
- Hover your cursor over This PC then right-click.
- In the third section, next to Computer name, write down the series of letters and
number including the dashes.
Remotely Connect to a Desktop
- Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and type remote desktop connection.
- Enter the computer name in the computer field.
- Click Connect.
- A virtual version of your desktop will appear.