Phone forwarding can only be set up on-campus (connected to KSU Network) or by IT.
1. Open Spehericall Desktop.
2. On the bottom left of the Sphericall app window, double-click on forwarding.
3. In the dialog box that appears, click the Add Forwarding button.
4. If forwarding to a KSU extension, enter the four digit extension number. Otherwise, continue to step 5.
5. For phone numbers outside of KSU, enter the forwarding number using +1 then the ten digit phone number including area code.
6. Check the This is an outside number box.
7. Select the number of rings before forwarding or choose immediate.
8. Check the Continue to offer the call box.
9. Click OK to save.