Work-Study Assignment Process
- STUDENT - Determine that Federal Work-Study appears as an award on the Financial Aid
Award Letter. Please check your student self-service, WIRED, account.
- STUDENT - Reviews the Job Listings and submits application. Student then contacts listed supervisor to arrange an interview
for potential employment.
- SUPERVISOR – Receives applicant notification from ADP and coordinates preliminary
interview. Once the supervisor has chosen their applicant(s) to hire they click here
Supervisor Agreement to Hire and send student the agreement to hire form.
- STUDENT – Student will check email for DocuSign form and submit to Human Resources.
- HUMAN RESOURCES – Will send the student an email that contains a link for the background
check process. The email will come from Sterling Talent Solutions. Please note:
If the student fails to reply to the email in a timely manner it will expire and prolong
the hiring process.
- FINANCIAL AID OFFICE – Will send an authorization to work form, from DocuSign, to
the student and supervisor once notified from Human Resources that the background
check has cleared.
- STUDENT and SUPERVISOR – Will receive the final copy of the authorization to work
form from DocuSign for record keeping. At this time the student is eligible to begin
- PAYROLL – Will notify the student with an email link to get them set up in the ADP
payroll system. Note: Please address all payroll questions and inquiries to the Payroll
- STUDENT and TIMEKEEPER – Student will record time in and out daily in the ADP system
and the Timekeeper will report this information on a bi-weekly to the Payroll Office.