Every year the U. S. Department of Education selects a percentage of financial aid applicants for a review of their financial aid information. This review is known as verification. If your application is selected for verification, you are required to submit certain information depending on your verification group.
For 2021-2022 and 2020-2021 Verification documents, please log into your Student Self-Service, WIRED account or you may access the forms below.
- Note: You will need to know your KSU Student ID number and PIN. The default PIN is your date of birth (Example: MMDDYY for June 1, 1994 is 060194). For security purposes, it is recommended that you change your PIN upon initial access into the system. As with your Federal Student Aid PIN, please do not share your PIN with others, as information may potentially be compromised.
2020-2021 Verification documents:
- V1 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2020-2021 Verification-High School-Identity
2021-2022 Verification Documents
- V1 2021-2022 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2021-2022 2021-2022-Verification-High-School-Identity
- V5 2021-2022 2021-2022-Verification Worksheet Standard AND 2021-2022 Verification High-School-Identity
2022-2023 Verification Documents:
- V1 2022-2023 2022-2023 Verification Worksheet Standard