Employee and Group Travel
Kentucky State University faculty and staff in the performance of their job duties may be required to travel for work from time-to-time depending on the nature and requirements of their job. KSU organized and paid group travel may be necessary related to athletic and student events.
Employees and group travel require an approved KSU Travel Request Form in order to
proceed with business or group related travel that will contain either KSU paid or
reimbursed hotel, transportation or both.
FORMS - TRAVEL
- KSU TRAVEL REQUEST FORM - This form is required for any individual or group traveling on behalf of the University.
- High Rate Areas Travel Areas This document provides a listing of areas qualifying for high rate reimbursement.
- KSU HOTEL CONTRACT ADDENDUM - This addendum is required to accompany any hotel contract. Hotel contracts are
typically prepared when there are 10 or more hotel rooms booked for a trip.
- Travel Voucher - This form is used after travel is complete to request reimbursement for per diem
and/or personal paid expenses.
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate - The University follows the mileage reimbursement rate as set by the Commonwealth
of Kentucky Finance & Administration Cabinet.
- CPE Expenditure Request Form
- Flight Authorization Form - This form is required if requesting a flight(s) for transportation.
For questions or assistance with KSU approved travel please email firstname.lastname@example.org.