Online Resources for Students
Student Blackboard Learn Ultra Video Tutorials
The videos listed here provide quick "how to get started" lessons on using Blackboard. Each tutorial is ADA compliant, supported with captioning, audio and time duration.
Please note: Be sure to check the student information system for faculty assignments, student enrollments and course section information. Contact the Office of Distance Education in you need further assistance.
- Introduction to Blackboard Learn with the Ultra Experience - 1:11
- Edit Your Profile in Blackboard Learn - 0:58
- Notification Settings in Blackboard Learn - 1:11
- Using your Calender in Blackboard - 1:51
- Messages in Blackboard Learn with the Ultra Experience - 1:33
- The Activity Stream in Blackboard Learn - 1:05
Smarthinking offers KSU students anytime, anywhere access to the academic help from beginning level assistance through graduate-level support. KSU students receive on-demand, individual instruction, and support in over 150 subjects through live 24x7 support services. Over 90% of the tutors hold Masters or Ph.D. degrees. With an average of 12 years of experience, KSU students receive the direct and necessary support to build on existing knowledge and skills. KSU students have the flexibility to email, chat, and schedule appointments to access the help they need.
Michael D. Dailey, PhD
Office of Online Education
Location: Academic Services Building, 423/424
hone: (502) 597-6238 Email: email@example.com