Blackboard | Videos for Students
Student Blackboard Learn Ultra Video Tutorials
The videos listed here provide quick "how to get started" lessons on using Blackboard. Each tutorial is ADA compliant, supported with captioning, audio and time duration.
Please note: Be sure to check the student information system for faculty assignments, student enrollments and course section information. Contact the Office of Distance Education in you need further assistance.
- Introduction to Blackboard Learn with the Ultra Experience - 1:11
- Edit Your Profile in Blackboard Learn - 0:58
- Notification Settings in Blackboard Learn - 1:11
- Using your Calender in Blackboard - 1:51
- Messages in Blackboard Learn with the Ultra Experience - 1:33
- The Activity Stream in Blackboard Learn - 1:05
Michael D. Dailey, PhD
Office of Distance Education
Location: Hathaway Room 409
hone: (502) 597-6238 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org