The Office of Distance Education at Kentucky State University (KSU) provides eLearning opportunities to support flexibility and convenience for working adults, traditional and non-traditional students, military personnel, recent graduates, state government employees, international students, and local community and citizens across the state. KSU desires to provide opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills necessary to meet the demands of a global marketplace. Kentucky State University Online is becoming an emerging leader in the delivery of eLearning degree programs and industry certifications.
Our Mission: The mission of the Office of Distance Education is to support excellence in teaching and learning, providing student-centered learning experiences, interactive media enriched content, and innovation through emerging technologies.
Vision: Kentucky State University Online will become a leader in distance education providing eLearning degree programs, industry certifications, and continuing education opportunities based on the university’s strategic priorities and core values.
The Benefits of an Online Education
- Flexibility - the convenience in attending classes remotely.
- The freedom to juggle your career and school leading to effective time management.
- Self-Motivation to accomplish a goal.
- In demand degree programs places you in the lead to a successful career.
- Networking opportunities with faculty and peers from across the country.
- Enhanced opportunities for a global perspective
- KSU offers affordable online degree programs, the lowest tuition rates for a four-year degree granting institution in the state.
- Earning a degree allows a greater chance at a higher income.
- What are you waiting for: apply today »
We Seek to Serve
- Working adults and single parents;
- Traditional students;
- Individuals seeking career advancement
- State government employees;
- Military personnel and their families;
- Local community and citizens across the state;
- International students across the world.
Michael D. Dailey, PhD
Director of Distance Learning/Instructional Design
Office of Distance Education
Hathaway Hall Room 409
Phone: (502) 597-6238