Auxiliary Meal Plan Options: Commuter
Non-Resident Students (Commuter) Meal Plans
Students who commute to, or do not live, on campus (or in University provided off-campus housing) have the following meal plan options (see below).
- Non-resident students must select their meal plan each semester in order to have continued access.
- Non-resident students have the ability to change their plan once per semester within
the first week of each semester.
- Currently, for non-resident students, flex/dining dollars not spent during Fall semester do not carry forward to Spring semester.
- Unspent flex/dining dollars not spent during Spring semester do not carry forward.
- Unspent funds (that do not carry forward) are not refunded.
- Students with an active meal plan can add additional dining dollars in $50 (fifty) dollar increments by visiting the Bursar/cashier's office to make that additional deposit/payment.
|Non-Resident Student (Commuter) Meal Plan Type||Price per Semester (Must Sign Up Each Semester)|
|Plan A: Declining balance (flex/dining dollars) $355||$335.00 per semester|
|Plan B: Declining balance (flex/dining dollars) $490||$460.00 per semester|
|Plan C: Declining balance (flex/dining dollars) $620||$570.00 per semester|
Non-Resident Students desiring a commuter meal plan must sign-up for a commuter meal plan each semester.