Kentucky State University RA’s
What is an RA?
Resident Assistants (RAs) serve as mentors, provide a built-in support system, and enhance the sense of community within the residence halls. RAs also manage incidents and handle some administrative tasks for each building. The RA’s primary goal is to shape an environment that supports academic, social, and personal development through responding to the personal needs of all residents in the community.
What are the benefits of becoming a RA?
The benefits to becoming a RA are limited only by your ambition, but if we have to get specific, check these perks out:
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Directly impact lives and the KSU community
- Develop transferable skills for future endeavors
- Add to your career experience on your professional resume
- Get first-hand diversity experience
- Network with KSU faculty and staff
Forms and Processes
RA Job Description
RA Program Form