- Nominations are accepted for each fiscal year July 1 – June 30.
- Nominator provides written statement of employee’s exemplary performance and/or service.
- Nominator must complete the nomination form and demonstrate exemplary performance,
such as: performs beyond standard expectation; produces high-quality work; goes above
and beyond to complete a task; demonstrates a high-degree of initiative; assists when
the University is short-staffed; volunteers for special projects and/or events; contributes
toward efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace; performs in a professional,
courteous and cooperative manner at all times; demonstrates and encourages a supportive,
team-oriented campus environment.
- Electronic confirmation of receipt is sent to the nominator.
- Nominee is notified after verification of eligibility requirements.