Admission Requirements to MASPE Educator Preparation Program (EPP)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA): 2.75 or 3.00 in the last 30 hours of academic work.
- Complete graduate application packet: http://gradcas.liaisoncas.org/apply
- A MASPE program applicant who wishes to transfer graduate course credit to KSU must provide all required documentation of the relevant course(s) upon application. A maximum of nine graduate credit hours in the field of special education may be transferred from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution. The applicant must have earned a grade of B or above for a course to be accepted.
- No Admission Exam
Admission Requirements to Clinical Practice
- Completion of ALL course work with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- 200 field hours recorded in KFETS and documentation to support the field hours;
- Pass Praxis II
- Dispositions Assessment/Field Experience Assessments
- Any other requirements set by the program
- Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Successful Completion of a clinical practice course (70days)
- Complete TC-1 for KY License
- Program Evaluation and Dispositions Assessment