Business Administration Undergraduate Program
The School of Business and Technology at Kentucky State University offers a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration with various specializations, as well as four minors in Accounting, Business, Management and Marketing. An Entrepreneurship Certificate Program is also offered.
The following Areas of Specialization allow students to tailor their degree to suit personal interests:
The requirements for the Bachelor’s degree are comprised of 120 hours of courses:
- General Education and IGS (Integrative Studies) (42 hours)
- Pre-Professional Business Core (11 hours)
- Business Professional Core (40 hours)
- Area of Specialization (24 hours)
- Advised elective (3 hours)
The School of Business and Technology also offers programs of study leading to Minors in either Accounting, General Business, Management, or Marketing.
The School of Business and Technology offers a Certificate Program in Entrepreneurship.
- Phone: (502) 597-6708
- Email: B.School@kysu.edu