The Marketing Accounting Area of Specialization at the School of Business provides a specialization of study for graduates seeking careers in marketing research, advertising, retailing, or sales management.
The following courses are required for this program, in addition to the General Education and Business Professional core requirements:
- MKT 310 – Personal Selling
- MGT 315 – Retailing Management
- MKT 320 – Marketing Communication
- MKT 325 – Electronic Commerce
- MKT 352 – Supply Chain Management
- MKT 430 – Marketing Research
- MKT 440 – Consumer Behavior
- MKT 490 – Strategic Marketing Management
Total: 24 hours
Please check with your advisor to confirm actual degree requirements.
A recommended course progression can be found here.
- Request more information »
- Phone: (502) 597-6708
- Email: B.School@kysu.edu