|English Language Proficiency||Graduate Admission||Tuition, Fees, Scholarships||Prepare for Your Travel|
|Entry to US||Housing Applications||Orientation|
We strongly encourage you to check out our International Student Handbook: What You Need to Know Before and After Your Arrival.
Apply to KSU
Kentucky State University is a comprehensive institution dedicated to providing its students with an exceptional learning community. KSU offers students an opportunity to explore a wide range of educational opportunities and programs. For detailed information on major degree programs, please click here https://kysu.edu/academics/academic-programs-wd/.
The University welcomes admission inquiries from students around the world. International students should have complete admission applications on file three months before the beginning of the term (summer/fall/spring semester) in which they intend to enroll. International students are expected to complete and submit your application online at https://ssb-prod.ec.kysu.edu/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon. The admissions team (https://kysu.edu/directory/department/admissions/ ) will carefully review each application and conduct required admissions interviews for non-native English speaking applicants if necessary. For more information, please visit KSU Admission at https://kysu.edu/administration-governance/enrollment-management-and-student-engagement/admissions/
Undergraduate Application, A completed application packet will include the following:
- A completed online application https://ssb-prod.ec.kysu.edu/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Application fee of $100.00 made payable to Kentucky State University in the form of money order
- A completed medical physical examination form and completed immunization records
- Verification of graduation from high school or secondary institution.
- A transcript of official high school/secondary school credits verifying graduation (with English translation)
- All post-secondary school transcripts (if applicable) with English translation
- All post-secondary transcripts must be submitted to for a course-by-course evaluation to determine college credit equivalency.
- A copy of your passport
- An official statement from a sponsor or bank documenting financial support and/or deposit equivalent to $19,250 US Dollars
- Test scores for your college entry exam, such as ACT/SAT/TOEFL/IELTS/GRE. For undergraduate student admission, either ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS will work.
- Nigerian students must submit WASC
- Detailed and accurate mailing address for your I-20
The B.R.E.D.S. Office
Kentucky State University
400 E Main St.
Frankfort, KY 40601