CURRENT STUDENTS - TUITION & PAYMENT PLANS
|Course Load & Program Extension||Travel Plans Abroad||CPT/OPT for F-1 Students|
|Advising / Importance of DSO's Signature||Social Security||Driver's License & Taxes|
|Tuition & Payment Plans||Health Care & Medical|
Tuition and Fee Payment Plans
When you register for classes, please check your WIRED account within 48 hours to assure accuracy. All account balances are due the week prior to the start of the semester. For any unpaid balance there is a late fee assessed each month. It is your responsibility to check your account. If there are any questions or concerns please contact the Bursar’s Office. The office hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4:30 pm. Our staff will however be open extended hours during the first week of class to accommodate students who still need to pay outstanding balances.
You will need to check your WIRED account weekly for any updates or changes. Do not wait on a paper bill to pay your account. If you cannot pay in full we have a payment plan available for the current semester. Any unpaid balances at the end of each semester will be subject to collections.
Payments must be made on or before the published due date. If payments are received after the published due dates, late fees may be charged to the student’s account. For more information on payment deadlines, please refer to the Schedule of Classes.
Payments can be made towards your account through any one of the following options:
Cash/Check Payments Or Payments by Credit Card or ACH (Electronic Check)
Cash payments must be made at the Cashier Office.
Check payments can be done by mail or at Cashier Office.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for processing any checks mailed to the Bursar’s Office. Registration fee payments must be received by the Bursar’s Office by the appropriate fee payment deadline, regardless of postmark date. Checks should be mailed to the following address:
Kentucky State University
400 East Main St.
Cashier Office Room 364
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
Payment by Credit Card or ACH (Electronic Check) through WIRED
Note: Credit Card payments are final and available online, over the phone via the cashier office or at the on campus cashier service window.
- Go to kysu.edu
- Click on the link WIRED
- Click on “Student WIRED login”.
- Enter your User ID and Pin #.
- Click Login.
- Click on the “Current Students” tab.
- Click on “Student Records” tab.
- Click on “Account Summary” or “Account Summary by Term”.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page titled “Credit Card Payment”.
- You will now be in the CASHNet Portal where you need to enter you User ID and Pin #.
- Follow the steps through the CASHNet Portal to make an ACH or Credit Card Payment.
Credit card payments will be assessed a 2.75% convenience fee; ACH payments - no charge. If a check/draft or credit card which is used to satisfy enrollment fees is returned or dishonored by your financial institution, you will be assessed a $50 returned check service charge and your registration is subject to cancellation.
The KSU Installment Payment Plan helps students and their parents/guardians who are not able to pay the tuition or fees in full. The Payment Installment option is offered to all students in order to help satisfy payment requirements by the appropriate fee payment deadline.
- The PIO will include all unpaid tuition and fees, Dining Dollars and/or housing charges.
- Before enrolling in the PIO, students will be required to read and accept terms of the plan on CASHNet.
- The enrollment fee of $35 is due when signing up for the PIO through Wired/CASHNet. The PIO enrollment fee is not refundable, regardless of when your financial aid or other payments are applied to your account.
- Enrollment in PIO is not automatic. You must enroll online through WIRED.
- Students may pay the full installment amount due online.
- PIO enrollment is available through the end of late registration deadline dates for each Fall and Spring terms. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates.
- The remaining installment payments are due in four separate installments.
- Students remain responsible for the installment payments by the appropriate deadline, even if they do not receive or do not open their online invoice (eBill) on Wired or through campus email.
- Students who drop or withdraw from classes after the 100% drop period may have a balance due under the Payment Installment. Tuition and fees are adjusted based on the drop or withdrawal date. A refund would only be issued to the student if the newly adjusted amount of fees is less than the amount that has been paid by the student resulting in a credit balance.
- Unpaid installment amounts will cause holds to be placed on registration for future terms, viewing/receiving grades for current or future terms, or receiving transcripts/diplomas.
- The University reserves the right to deny students the privilege of using the PIO.
If you have any questions regarding the PIO, please contact the Bursar’s Office at (502) 597-6278.