- Login to Blackboard account to read and follow the registration steps.
- Login to your Wired account to:
- Update your contact information
- Check for any current holds (holds take up to two business days to remove.)
- Check your financial aid status
- Verify your academic advisor
- Seek Academic Advising
- Visit your advisor (Faculty or CAPs) to select your classes for the spring semester
- Visit the following offices as needed
- Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Bursar’s Office
- Settle your bill and obtain a Spring Registration Clearance Form
- Activate Your Thorobred I.D.
- Print your class schedule
- Buy textbooks and supplies
- Attend and participate in classes
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand this process.