Meal Plan Options Residential
Students who are being housed in University-provided housing (residential halls and/or off-campus housing) are required to have a residential meal plan. This cost is included whenever Residence Life assigns a student to live in University-provided housing. Residential students wishing to make meal plan changes can do so within the first week of a semester. Residential meal plans are usually scheduled to begin right before the official start of the semester or first day of classes.
- Students living on-campus in KSU residence halls or being housed in University provided housing (off-campus) are required to purchase and have a residential meal plan.
- The default meal* plan (for all residential students) is the 14 weekly with $500 declining balance (flex/dining dollars) plan.
- Residential students have the ability to change their plan once per semester within the first week (each semester).
- For students who live on campus and/or in University provided housing:
- Flex/dining dollars not spent during the Fall semester CAN carry forward to the Spring semester, but only if the student is still attending the University and still living in University-provided housing.
- Unspent flex/dining dollars not spent during Spring semester do not carry forward.
- Unspent funds (that do not carry forward) are not refunded.
Current Residential Meal Plans:
|Meal Plan Type - Resident Student:*||Price Per Semester|
|14 weekly meals with $500 declining balance (flex/dining dollars) - DEFAULT PLAN||$1,675.00|
|9 weekly meals with $650 declining balance (flex/dining dollars)||$1,675.00|
Julian M. Carroll Academic Services Building (ASB), Suite 317