Credit for Your Military Service

Army, Navy, National Guard, Marine Corp, Coast Guard (including Reserves)

To receive credit for your military service, service members and veterans must submit an official Joint Service Transcript (JST). Visit here and request your transcript be sent to Kentucky State University electronically.  Be advised that transcripts sent electronically may be processed faster than paper transcripts sent via US Mail.

If you choose to mail your transcript to KSU, please send to the following address:

Kentucky State University
Office of the Registrar
Administrative Services Building
Suite 323
400 East Main Street
Frankfort, KY 40601

Air Force

Air Force veterans and service members should request their Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript to receive military credit. CCAF credit hours will be processed by the KSU Registrar’s Office in the same manner as civilian college transcripts.

Processing and Evaluation

All Joint Service Transcripts are processed as quickly as possible in the order they are received.

As a University Policy, KSU awards maximum credit for your military training and experience. In order to provide the highest quality of service, we are currently revising our JST process and evaluation system. This may result in a temporary, slower than normal turnaround time.  We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions about your JST, please call (502) 597-6795 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.