Student as Visitors at Other Institutions

KSU students may earn a limited amount of credit toward an associate or baccalaureate degree at another college or university provided that the student earns a grade of C or better. Students visiting another institution must complete a Student Visiting Another Institution Form (available at the Office of the Registrar or online ( and have the appropriate approval signatures in advance of taking the class in order to transfer work back to KSU.

The Office of the Registrar will certify that the student is in good academic standing and forward this information to the school the student will visit. The other institution must be fully accredited and the coursework must meet the University specifications for credit acceptance. The student will be responsible for having an official transcript for the work done at the other school sent to the Office of the Registrar at KSU.