Learning Beyond Boundaries Kentucky State University offers many alternatives for you to achieve your educational and career goals. In addition to over 650 on-campus classes offered each semester, the University also offers a wide range of distance-learning options that are ideal solutions for students with time and distance restraints. Full-Time and Part-Time students can receive college credit for classes that are accessible through alternative delivery methods.
Tuition per Credit Hour (not including applicable fees)
• Undergraduate Resident $261.50 per credit hour
• Undergraduate Non-Resident $628 per credit hour
• Undergraduate Destiny & Legacy $523 per credit hour
• Graduate Resident $398 per credit hour
• Graduate Non-Resident $599 per credit hour
• Undergraduate $370 per credit hour
• Graduate $453 per credit hour
High School Students
• In Service Counties $165 per course
• Outside Service County $165 per course
• Destiny & Legacy = Student must enroll as a full-time undergraduate student and be an official resident and graduate of a high school within one of the following targeted states: Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois or Indiana
• In Service County Areas: Anderson, Henry, Franklin, Owen, Scott, Shelby, Woodford counties - up to a maximum of 3 credit hours.
• An undergraduate student who is registered for 12 or more hours (graduate 9 or more hrs.) online exclusively will be classified as a full-time student and shall be charged based on the normal tuition and fee schedule, and residency. All students enrolled in online courses with at least 6hrs of the instruction delivered online will be assessed an additional $10 per credit hour access fee (included in PCH rate).
Click here to download a PDF document listing all KSU ONLINE courses for the Fall 2013 semester.
Classes for the Fall 2013 semester begin Saturday, August 17th, 2013 and end Friday, December 6th, 2013.
Check back soon to download a PDF document listing all KSU ONLINE courses for the KSU 2013 Winter Intercession.
For more information, please check the KSU Information Booklet by clicking here.
For additional information about Service Area Programs and registration, call the KSU Office of Continuing and Distance Education at (502) 597-5611 or (502) 597-6000.