Bred Leader Application
Bred Leader Profile
A Bred Leader is a student leader employed by University College. Bred Leaders are model students that are dependable, kind, resourceful, and the ultimate team players. Bred Leaders serve in multiple capacities inclusive of but not limited to: assist with check in, clerical tasks, scheduling appointments, peer mentors, peer advisors, assisting with special projects and events and other duties as assigned
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Full-Time enrollment as a student for the subsequent academic year.
- Students will work in the office in University College up to 20 hours a week.
- Impeccable with their daily presentations, time management, and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm for university and willingness to assist students, particularly freshmen with getting acclimated and connected to the university.
- Students must have maturity and trustworthiness of confidential information of the students that we serve.
- Willingness to learn university requirements for academics.
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise while interacting with diverse groups.
- Serve in peer-mentoring and peer-advising roles.
- Assist with special projects.
If you are interested in applying to become a Bred Leader, please take note of the following dates and deadlines:
March 23rd, 2021 – Informational
March 26th, 2021 – Application Deadline
April 5th, 2021 – First Round Interviews
April 7th, 2021 – Second Round Interviews
April 12th, 2021—Notification of Hired Bred Leaders