Bred Leader Application
WHAT IS A BRED LEADER?!
A Bred Leader is a student leader employed by University College. Bred Leaders are model students that are dependable, kind, resourceful, and the ultimate team players. Bred Leaders serve in multiple capacities inclusive of but not limited to: assist with check in, clerical tasks, scheduling appointments, peer mentors, peer advisors, assisting with special projects and events and other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Roles, and Responsibilities:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student with at least a 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Impeccable presentation, time management, and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for the university and willingness to assist students, particularly freshmen with getting acclimated and connected to the university
- Maturity and trustworthiness of confidential information of the students that we serve
- Serve in peer-mentoring and peer-advising roles
- Assist with special projects
Persons that are selected for Bred Leader positions serve for one academic year. Students can apply each Spring to be a Bred Leader for the following academic year. If you have more specific questions or want more information contact University College at firstname.lastname@example.org.