How Do I Declare/Change My Major?

To declare or change majors initially we encourage students to speak with C.A.P.S. to see which major is a “best” fit for the students’ skills and interests.  From there, we may refer them to the interested department to learn more about the prospective major.  If the student truly believes it is a good fit, the student can obtain a “Change of  Major Form” from their primary or secondary advisor who will assist them through the process.