Decorate Your Graduation Cap
Don’t miss out on the tradition of decorating your graduation cap. Show off your creativity for a chance to win a cash prize!
HOW TO ENTER
- The photo submitted must be of original work.
- Have fun, be creative, but most importantly, be appropriate with your design.
- The photo must be a clear, close-up photo of your decorated cap.
- Email your photo to email@example.com.
- The photo should be no larger than 10MB.
- The photo must be a JPG or PNG.
- Submission must include in the SUBJECT LINE “2020 Grad Cap Contest.”
- Include your major or degree to be awarded.
- Provide your social media handle for a tag from @KyStateU.
- Only one submission per graduate.
- By participating in this contest, you grant Kentucky State University permission to use your submitted photo for design, marketing, advertising and communications purposes.
- All eligible photos will be uploaded to an album on Kentucky State’s Facebook page beginning at 10 a.m. Friday, May 29 where page fans will vote on their favorite design.
- A vote consists of any reaction to a photo (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, etc.). Comments will not be counted as a vote.
- Voting will run from Friday, May 29 to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 11.
- Photos will also be shared on Twitter and Instagram for cross-promotion of the contest.
- When you see your photo, tag your friends and family and encourage them to vote.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES
- You must follow @KyStateU on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be eligible to win.
- The 10 photos with the most reactions will be chosen as winners.
- There will be 10 cash prizes starting at $200 for the photo with the most reactions (e.g. Most Liked Photo wins $200, second Most Liked Photo wins $180, third Most Liked Photo wins $160 and so on for an overall total cash give out of $1,100.)
- Winners will be notified via email by noon Friday, June 12 and acknowledged publicly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
A grand winner will be selected anonymously and announced at the official on-campus Commencement Ceremony, TBD.