COVID-19 Student Emergency Fund
Many of you have asked how can you help support Kentucky State University students during these difficult times. We appreciate your continued support and concern. More importantly, we thank you for demonstrating to the world the true essence of what it means to be a Thorobred and living #KSUForward.
Here's how you can help support our students and the University in its COVID-19 emergency relief efforts:
- Provide food, toiletries, and funding necessary medications for our student food pantry, which is sure to see an increase in demand.
- Help provide access to some students who won’t have the resources to take their classes remotely or online.
- Assist students who may need to travel home or to and from work.
- Help cover unmet financial costs due to loss of employment.
- Help provide financial relief for students who will need assistance due to reduced work hours.
Any student can use the resource to reduce the financial barrier associated with life circumstances during the COVID-19 outbreak.
As we work to start an emergency student fund to help our students during this very uneasy time, now is the time to come together as a Thorobred family.
FREE signature Kentucky State mask with a minimum $20 donation while supplies last. Stay safe and healthy as you support Kentucky State University students. Your generosity will serve as the primary source of COVID-19 support for currently enrolled students. Our students have urgent needs including tuition, housing expenses and technology support.
If you have any questions, please email the Office of Institutional Advancement at email@example.com.
To support our students, please do so below via online gift. If you’d like to mail your gift in please address it to the following:
Kentucky State University
ATTN: Institutional Advancement
400 East Main Street, Hume Hall, suite 102
Frankfort, KY 40601