Emerging Thoro Leaders
Kentucky State University's Emerging Thoro Leaders program is intentional about student’s co-curricular opportunities for growth in the areas of personal and professional development. Each Spring students can apply for a unique experience to be equipped, challenged, and ultimately to grow as student leaders.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Full-Time enrollment as a student for the subsequent academic year.
- Desire to learn and grow in the areas of leadership and professional development.
- Student Conduct Clearance.
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise while interacting with diverse groups.
If you are interested in applying to become a 2021 Emerging Thoro Leader, please take note of the following dates and deadlines:
April 9, 2021 – Application Deadline
April 13, 2021 – Selection Meeting