Changes in Registration
Changes in Registration (Adding a course, dropping a course, changing sections, changing grading options)
- All changes in registration must be approved by the Office of the Registrar and the designated advisor (and the instructor in case of a closed class).
- Any student properly registered for a course will receive credit for that course.
- A processing fee is assessed beginning the first day of classes of a term (summer session/semester) for any change in registration, with the exception of those caused by University cancellation of courses or other University-initiated adjustments to course schedules.
- The chairperson and/or dean will inform the Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Office of the University Registrar, and the instructors of all course cancellations no later than two (2) working days after the end of late registration.
- When a course is canceled, any student enrolled in that course may change his/her final registration in order to replace the canceled course. Such adjustment must be completed no later than Saturday of the second full week of classes during an academic semester or no later than Saturday of the first full week of classes during a summer session.