Kentucky State University Students as Visitors at Other Institutions

Kentucky State University students may earn a limited amount of credit toward an associate or baccalaureate degree at another college or university provided that the student earns a “C” or better, has prior approval from his/her advisor, dean, and the Registrar, and provided the other institution is fully accredited and the coursework meets the University specifications for credit acceptance.  (See  Residency Requirements for Graduation.)   The student should consult with an advisor or dean and complete a Kentucky State University Student Visiting Another Institution form from the Office of the University Registrar before enrolling at another institution.  It is the student’s responsibility to arrange for official transcripts of transfer work to be sent to the Office of the University Registrar at KSU at the end of the term in which the student attended the other institution.  Students must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or better; freshmen may have a GPA of 1.7 or better.