Thank you for your application for graduate studies at Kentucky State University. We are glad you are considering KSU for your advanced studies.
Now that we've received your application, we will contact you within 7 to 10 days.
In the meantime, please remember that the items below must be submitted separately as part of your Application Packet.
All applicants for graduate studies must submit the following:
- An official, paper copy of your college transcript. Note: For international applicants, this must be translated and certified by an accredited translator.
- Three (3) sealed letters of reference or the completed KSU Reference Form from three (3) references.
- An official, paper copy report of your most recent GRE score (within the past six months).
- A non-refundable application fee ( See How to Pay) of:
- $30.00 for U.S. Citizens and residents;
- $100.00 for International applicants.
International Students also must submit the following: