Students may be admitted to the MBA program on a regular or probationary basis. For regular admission to the MBA program, the student must:
- hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- meet program prerequisites
- have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or greater (on a 4.0 point scale)
- have a GMAT score of at least 400
- submit a completed application including a writing sample
- provide 3 letters of recommendation (professional and/or academic)
- send official academic transcripts
- submit TOEFL score for international students
Students who do not meet admission requirements relating to the program prerequisites, undergraduate GPA, or GMAT score, may be admitted on a probationary basis. Probationary admission is based on demonstrated work record, career plans, academic record, letters of application, or other appropriate documentation.
Admission decisions are made by the MBA Admissions Committee.
Application Form : Each prospective student must submit a completed and signed application form with a non-refundable fee of $22 ($74 for international students). The form may be obtained from the Graduate Forms page or may be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: The application must be postmarked by July 1 for fall semester, and November 15 for spring semester. Early applications are encouraged.
Special Instructions for International Students