MISSION: Provide excellence in teaching, research, and Extension in agriculture, food and family sciences, and sustainable systems.
VISION: To be an innovative college developing and facilitating experiential learning opportunities for students, individuals, and families to make local, national, and global communities more sustainable.
STRATEGIC GOALS: To deliver nationally recognized and stakeholder-driven programs by:
- retaining and attracting highly qualified faculty and staff;
- offering undergraduate and graduate academic degrees;
- attracting, retaining, and graduating a diverse student body;
- providing research and training;
- delivering Extension and outreach;
- building infrastructure; and
- developing local, regional, national, and international collaborations.
The College of Agriculture, Food Science & Sustainable Systems is comprised of five departments. They are:
Agriculture & Natural Resources
Environmental Studies & Sustainable Systems
Food & Animal Science
Family & Consumer Science
College Degree Programs