To improve the planning and budgeting process while guiding the process of translating academic and administrative plans into a budget and developing a common basis for assessing performance in terms of that plan.
- To enhance and stabilize the budget process in order to improve and streamline the University’s budget development process
- To serve the University community by providing excellent, consistent, and professional service to constituents regarding all budget matters
- To develop a formula/method for establishing tuition and fees for students.
- To ensure accurate budget information is provided for timely decision making by monitoring and controlling operational spending
- To develop and communicate budget guidelines and controls for campus community in order to help enhance the knowledge of budget spending procedures at all levels