HOW TO INSTALL THE MICROSOFT COMPATIBILITY PACK
The compatibility pack will allow you to open, edit and save documents, workbooks and presentations created in the Office 2007 format.
NOTE: Before starting the installation, close all opened programs.
1. Click on My Computer
2. Click on the drive applications on ‘horus’( P:)
3. Click on the folder titled Compatibility Pack 2007
4. Click on the program titled FileFormatConverters.exe
5. Click on Run
6. Click in the check box to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms
7. Click Continue
8. The software will be installed. Once the installation has been com pleted successfully, a pop-up box will appear. Click OK.