Access your Office 365 account on the Web.
- Before you begin, enroll in the KSU self-service password resetting software. Enroll here or www.kysu.edu/KSUreset.
KSU Password Self-Service User Guide
- Faculty and Staff Only: You must re-setup your voicemail to the phone in your office. Dial 502-597-6007 while on-campus and 502-597-7007 while off-campus, follow the prompts.
- Re-record your voicemail greeting
- Re-record your name
- Enter a new voicemail pin
- Log on to your computer as usual
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://outlook.com/kysu.edu.
- Use your KSU e-mail address and password to sign-in.
Instructions on how to access Office 365 e-mail through the web.
Notice: You will have to log in 3 times.
Faculty and Staff Only: You must configure your Outlook Desktop Client.
You must configure SkyDrive.
If you are using Office 2007 or 2010, click the desktop setup program located here or https://portal.microsoftonline.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx (log in using your KSU e-mail address and password, then click on desktop setup on the left side, click run)
Instructions on how to configure Outlook Desktop Client with Office 365. (Please print)
**If outlook was left open during the upgrade, you will receive a prompt that the administrator has made a change to your mailbox. When you receive this prompt, close Outlook, and reopen it to allow the upgrade to complete.
You must install Lync. (log in using your KSU e-mail address and password). Please review below to see which version of Lync you should install.
If you are using Office 2007 or Office 2010 and Windows 7 or above click here or http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35451 to install Lync.
If you are using using Office 2013 and Windows 7 or above, click here or https://portal.microsoftonline.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx to install Lync.
If you have Windows XP or below, click here or http://apps.kysu.edu/it/lync/lyncsetup.exe to install Lync.
Instructions on how to get started with Lync.
Configure your Mobile Device - Your mobile device will not have email until it is reconfigured.
Download the mobile apps for Lync and SkyDrive.
Instructions on how to configure Windows phone or tablet
Instructions on how to configure iPhone or iPad
Instructions on how to configure Android phone or tablet